Effective on June 15, 2022
Our vision is to see users get more value for their activities on social media. Our services are designed, with a worldwide focus, to drive traffic to your business, as you connect, so you can sell more and earn more.
You agree that by clicking “Add Your Business”, “Start Earning”, “Join Free” or similar to register or access our services (described below), you are agreeing to enter into a legally binding contract with Gzi Me Ltd, owner of the Gzi Me website (even if you are using our Services on behalf of a company). If you do not agree to this contract (“Contract” or “User Agreement”), do not join Gzi Me and do not access or otherwise use any of our Services. If you wish to terminate this contract, at any time you can do so by ceasing to access or use or services or simply contacting us by clicking the “Contact” link at the bottom of the site for the closure of your account.
This Contract applies to the use of the website, Gzi Me, branded apps, Gzi Academy and other Gzi Me sites, apps, communications and other services that state that they are offered under this Contract (“Services”), including the offsite collection of data for those Services. Registered users of our Services are “Members” and unregistered users are “Visitors”.
Gzi Me Ltd
You are entering into this Contract with Gzi Me Ltd whose registered office is Suite 182, 182-184 High Street North, East Ham, London E6 2JA, United Kingdom and owner of the Gzi Me website (also referred to as “we”, “Gzi.Me, “Gzi Me”and “us”).
This Contract applies to Members and Visitors.
1.2 Members and Visitors
When you register and join the Gzi Me services, you become a Member. If you have chosen not to register for our Services, you may access certain features as a “Visitor.”
We may make changes to the Contract.
2.1 Service Eligibility
Here are some promises that you make to us in this Contract:
You’re eligible to enter into this Contract and you are at least our “Minimum Age.”
The Services are not for use by anyone under the age of 18.
To use the Services, you agree that: (1) you must be of Minimum Age” or older; (2) you will only have one Gzi Me account, which must be in your real name; and (3) you are not already restricted by Gzi Me from using the Services. Creating an account with false information is a violation of our terms, including accounts registered on behalf of others or persons under the age of 18.
“Minimum Age” means 18 years old. However, if the law in your country requires that you must be older in order for Gzi Me to lawfully provide the Services to you without parental consent (including using of your personal data) then the Minimum Age is such older age.
2.2 Your Account
You will keep your password a secret.
You will not share an account with anyone else and will follow our rules and the law.
Members are account holders. You agree to: (1) use a strong password and keep it confidential; (2) not transfer any part of your account (e.g., connections) and (3) follow the law and our list of Dos and Don’ts. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
As between you and others (including your administrator and any of your affiliates), your account belongs to you. However, if the Services were purchased by another party for you to use, the party paying for such Service has the right to control access to and get reports on your use of such paid Service; however, they do not have rights to your personal account.
You’ll honor your payment obligations and you are okay with us storing your payment information. You understand that there may be fees and taxes that are added to our prices.
We do not give refunds.
If you buy any of our paid Services, you agree to pay us the applicable fees and taxes. Failure to pay these fees will result in the termination of your paid Services. Also, you agree that:
- Your purchase may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location (e.g. exchange rates).
- If you purchase a subscription, your payment method will not be charged automatically at the end of each subscription period for the fees and taxes applicable to that period. You will have to manually renew your subscription.
- We may calculate taxes payable by you based on the billing information that you provide us at the time of purchase.
You can get a copy of your invoice through your account settings under “Purchase History”.
2.4 Notices and Messages
You’re okay with us providing notices and messages to you through our websites, apps, and contact information. If your contact information is out of date, you may miss out on important notices.
You agree that we will provide notices and messages to you in the following ways: (1) within the Service, or (2) sent to the contact information you provided us (e.g., email, mobile number, physical address). You agree to keep your profile information, which contains your contact information, up to date.
When you share information on our Services, others can see, copy and use that information.
Our Services allow messaging and sharing of information in many ways, such as your profile, articles, group posts, links to news articles, job postings, messages and InMails. Information and content that you share or post may be seen by other Members, Visitors or others (including off of the Services). Where we have made settings available, we will honor the choices you make about who can see content or information (e.g., message content to your addressees or sharing content only to Gzi Me connections). For job searching activities, we default to not notifying your connections network or the public. So, if you apply for a job through our Service or opt to signal that you are interested in a job, our default is to share it only with the job poster.
We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it with or without notice.
3. Rights and Limits
3.1. Your License to Gzi Me
You own all of the content, feedback and personal information you provide to us, but you also grant us a non-exclusive license to it.
We’ll honor the choices you make about who gets to see your information and content, including how it can be used for ads.
As between you and Gzi Me, you own the content and information that you submit or post to the Services, and you are only granting Gzi Me and our affiliates the following non-exclusive license:
A worldwide, transferable and sublicensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish and process, information and content that you provide through our Services and the services of others, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
- You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by requesting that we close your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied, re-shared it or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
- We will get your consent if we want to give others the right to publish your content beyond the Services. However, if you share your post, other Members will be able to embed that public post onto third-party services, and it will be enabled for search engines to make that public content findable through their services.
- While we may edit and make format changes to your content (such as translating or transcribing it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression.
- Because you own your content and information and we only have non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services to Gzi Me, you agree that Gzi Me can use and share (but does not have to) such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
You promise to only provide information and content that you have the right to share, and that your Gzi Me profile will be truthful.
You agree to only provide content or information that does not violate the law nor anyone’s rights (including intellectual property rights). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful. Gzi Me may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
3.2 Service Availability
We may change or end any Service or modify our prices prospectively.
We may change, suspend or discontinue any of our Services. We may also modify our prices effective prospectively upon reasonable notice to the extent allowed under the law.
3.3 Other Content, Sites and Apps
Your use of others’ content and information posted on our Services, is at your own risk.
Others may offer their own products and services through our Services, and we aren’t responsible for those third-party activities.
By using the Services, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Gzi Me generally does not review content provided by our Members or others. You agree that we are not responsible for others’ (including other Members’) content or information. We cannot always prevent this misuse of our Services, and you agree that we are not responsible for any such misuse. You also acknowledge the risk that you or your organization may be mistakenly associated with content about others when we let connections and followers know you or your organization were mentioned in the news. Gzi Me may offer training services to Members seeking those services. You must be at least 18 years of age to procure these services either for yourself or for your ward(s).
We have the right to limit how you connect and interact on our Services.
Gzi Me reserves the right to limit your use of the Services, including the number of your connections and your ability to contact other Members. Gzi Me reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account if you breach this Contract or the law or are misusing the Services (e.g., violating any of the Dos and Don’ts).
3.5 Intellectual Property Rights
We’re providing you notice about our intellectual property rights.
Gzi Me reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. Trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners. Gzi Me logos and other Gzi Me trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used for our Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of Hope & Vision Communications.
3.6 Automated Processing
We use data and information about you to make relevant suggestions to you and others.
We use the information and data that you provide and that we have about Members to make recommendations for connections, content and features that may be useful to you. Keeping your profile accurate and up to date helps us to make these recommendations more accurate and relevant.
4. Disclaimer and Limit of Liability
4.1 No Warranty
This is our disclaimer of legal liability for the quality, safety, or reliability of our Services.
GZI ME AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY ABOUT THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY REPRESENTATION THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND PROVIDE THE SERVICES (INCLUDING CONTENT AND INFORMATION) ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, GZI ME AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTY, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF TITLE, ACCURACY OF DATA, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
4.2 Exclusion of Liability
These are the limits of legal liability we may have to you.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW (AND UNLESS GZI ME HAS ENTERED INTO A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT THAT OVERRIDES THIS CONTRACT), GZI ME, INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES, WILL NOT BE LIABLE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTRACT FOR LOST PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, REPUTATION (E.G., OFFENSIVE OR DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS), LOSS OF DATA (E.G., DOWN TIME OR LOSS, USE OF, OR CHANGES TO, YOUR INFORMATION OR CONTENT) OR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
GZI ME AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTRACT FOR ANY AMOUNT THAT EXCEEDS (A) THE TOTAL FEES PAID OR PAYABLE BY YOU TO GZI ME FOR THE SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF THIS CONTRACT.
4.3 Basis of the Bargain; Exclusions
The limitations of liability in this Section 4 are part of the basis of the bargain between you and Gzi Me and shall apply to all claims of liability (e.g., warranty, tort, negligence, contract and law) even if Gzi Me or its affiliates has been told of the possibility of any such damage, and even if these remedies fail their essential purpose.
These limitations of liability do not apply to liability for death or personal injury or for fraud, gross negligence or intentional misconduct, or in cases of negligence where a material obligation has been breached, a material obligation being such which forms a prerequisite to our delivery of services and on which you may reasonably rely, but only to the extent that the damages were directly caused by the breach and were foreseeable upon conclusion of this Contract and to the extent that they are typical in the context of this Contract.
We can each end this Contract, but some rights and obligations survive.
Both you and Gzi Me may terminate this Contract at any time with notice to the other. On termination, you lose the right to access or use the Services. The following shall survive termination:
- Our rights to use and disclose your feedback;
- Members and/or Visitors’ rights to further re-share content and information you shared through the Services;
- Sections 4, 6, 7, and 8.2 of this Contract;
- Any amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination.
You can click the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of the Gzi Me website to request a closure of your account.
6. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
In the unlikely event we end up in a legal dispute, you and Gzi Me both agree that all claims and disputes can be litigated only in the law courts in London, United Kingdom.
7. General Terms
Here are some important details about the Contract.
If a court with authority over this Contract finds any part of it unenforceable, you and we agree that the court should modify the terms to make that part enforceable while still achieving its intent. If the court cannot do that, you and we agree to ask the court to remove that unenforceable part and still enforce the rest of this Contract.
This Contract (including additional terms that may be provided by us when you engage with a feature of the Services) is the only agreement between us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements for the Services.
If we don’t act to enforce a breach of this Contract, that does not mean that Gzi Me has waived its right to enforce this Contract. You may not assign or transfer this Contract (or your membership or use of Services) to anyone without our consent. However, you agree that Gzi Me may assign this Contract to its affiliates or a party that buys it without your consent. There are no third-party beneficiaries to this Contract.
You agree that the only way to provide us legal notice is at the addresses provided in Section 10 below.
8. Gzi Me “Dos and Don’ts”
Gzi Me is a pay-per-click advertising platform. This list of “Dos and Don’ts” along with our Policies limit what you can and cannot do on/with our Services.
You agree that you will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
- Use your real name on your profile; and
- Use the Services in an appropriate manner.
You agree that you will not:
- Create a false identity on Gzi Me, misrepresent your identity, create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another’s account;
- Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons or any other technology) to scrape the Services or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Services;
- Override any security feature or bypass or circumvent any access controls or use limits of the Service (such as caps on keyword searches or profile views);
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Services, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without the consent of Gzi Me;
- Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others);
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights. For example, do not copy or distribute (except through the available sharing functionality) the posts or other content of others without their permission;
- Violate the intellectual property or other rights of Gzi Me, including, without limitation, (i) copying or distributing our learning videos or other materials or (ii) copying or distributing our technology, unless it is released under open source licenses; (iii) using the word “Gzi Me” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL except as provided in our policies.
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Reverse, engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology that is not open source;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Gzi Me without our express consent (e.g., representing yourself as an accredited Gzi Me trainer);
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell or otherwise monetize the Services or related data or access to the same, without Gzi Me consent;
- Deep-link to our Services for any purpose other than to promote your profile or a Group on our Services, without Gzi Me consent;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
- Monitor the Services’ availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
- Overlay or otherwise modify the Services or their appearance (such as by inserting elements into the Services or removing, covering, or obscuring an advertisement included on the Services);
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms); and/or
- Violate the terms concerning a specific Service that are provided when you sign up for or start using such Service, where applicable.
9. Complaints Regarding Content
Contact information for complaint about content provided by our Members.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information posted by Members and Users be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
10. How To Contact Us
Our Contact information.
For general inquiries, you may chat with us or send us a message using our contact form. For legal notices or service of process, you may write us at the address below.
Gzi Me Ltd
Suite 182, 182-184 High Street North
East Ham, London E6 2JA